Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Too much of a good thing.

I had been going so well with my dieting. I've been restricting myself to approx. 1200 calories per day, plus exercise when I have the time and it's not too hot.

Then this happened:



I over indulged on peanut butter toast and ice-cream. I was a whopping 700 calories over my target! I went for a short swim (which really is nothing but a warm-up for me because I can't swim) and a 20 minute run. This brings me back down to a range where I wouldn't have put any real amount of weight on today, but I still neglected to move any closer to my goal.

It was just so hot today! And the ice-cream was really yummy (even if I did eat it like a little kid and let little bits drip onto the floor... not my fault!)

So I'm kind of disappointed in myself, but I shall make up for it tomorrow - we're having a sushi lunch.

No comments: